Hey there! Here is a list of frequently asked questions.
If you need additional support, please submit a request, call or text us at 844-LET-LEASE (844-538-5327) during business hours: M-F 7am-6pm, Sat-Sun 9am-6pm (all times Pacific). We’re here to help!
- Is the LeaseLock Program insurance that protects the Renter?
- Will the LeaseLock Program provide funds to the Renter in case the Renter cannot pay rent for any reason?
- Does the LeaseLock Program protect the Renter from eviction?
- Is the Renter considered a beneficiary, third party beneficiary, insured party, or additional insured party by the LeaseLock Program?
- Is the Renter’s Fee paid to the LeaseLock Program a Security Deposit?
- Is the Renter’s Fee paid to the LeaseLock Program refundable at the end of the lease?
- Is the Renter responsible or liable for monetary losses paid to the rental property by the LeaseLock Program for losses caused by Renter?
- If the Renter fails to pay the monthly LeaseLock Fee, as agreed, will the Renter’s credit be affected?
- If the Renter fails to pay the monthly LeaseLock Fee, as agreed, will the Renter be evicted?